We believe all parents and childcare providers should have the information, resources and support needed to encourage their children’s educational achievements and aspirations. Research shows that parental involvement impacts the child’s academic effort and post-secondary aspirations. My Learning Partners provides parent education programs that focus on enhancing parenting practices and behaviors and locating and accessing community services and supports.
In order to create partnerships between parents, students, and educators, we offer workshops, hold discussion forums, and host webinars to increase parent engagement.
Topics of Expertise
- Family Literacy
- Parent Guide to Common Core State Standards
- Building a School-Parent Team
- Talking to Your Child’s Teacher
- Making Smooth Transitions: Elementary, Middle, & High
- Unlocking Learning Secrets for Every Child
- Social Emotional Learning